Zoe Top Pattern
The Zoe Top is an elegant, simple top designed especially for sheer georgette and chiffon fabrics. The loose-fitting style features three quarter length magyar sleeves and a wide neckline with self binding. French seams are recommended and the top is finished with narrow double rolled hems. Zoe is an ideal project for advanced beginners wanting to venture into sewing with sheers. Our Zoe Top pattern comes with all sizes S, M, L and XL included. Can be worn with Camilla Camisole underneath.
Print at home AND Print at copy shop ( blog post here to show how)
The pattern comes with a A4 (or US Letter Size Paper) Print At Home version (31 sheets - note: 1st sheet is the test square to check correct scale, then 30 pages are the pattern files) and a Print At Copy Shop version (The paper size is A0 and cannot be printed on A4 Printer) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home). Ensure that all printing is done on 100% Scale ( or Full Scale).
- After ordering the FREE Zoe digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock).
For a limited time only the Zoe Top pattern will be available to order in full hard copy - 1 printed full sheet layout of the pattern in all sizes together with sewing instruction booklet with colour photos.
Sizes included: (AUS sizing) S, M, L and XL
Finished length of Zoe Top: (from centre back neckline) 28” or 71cm. Note: you can lengthen or shorten this top at the hem.
Sleeve length: (from neckline to sleeve hem) 28.5” or 72cm
Seam allowance: NB: seam allowances are included and are in imperial (inches) not metric (centimetres). All seams are 1/2” except for binding seams which are 1/4”.
Sewing level: suitable for advanced beginners, intermediate and advanced sewers.
Recommended fabrics: silk/viscose/rayon/polyester georgette and chiffons preferably.
Notions: thread, Vilene tear-away
Get Some Haberdashery...
AU$4.95 per item
AU$3.45 per item
AU$2.85 per item
AU$5.95 per item
AU$5.95 per item
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?