Chloe Pant Pattern
Chloe Pant Sewing Pattern, best suited for our latest enzyme washed linens or wools.This relaxed straight leg pant has front and back darts, a side invisible zipper and stitched down facing. The width at bottom hem is (for size 10) 20"/51cm wide and the finished pattern length is 42"/107cm (can be shortened or lengthened).
I made these pants (above) in our Enzyme Washed 100% Linen - Como Storm. The pattern is suitable for linens or wools, in particular in fabrics with drape. Fabric with any kind of stretch or give (eg. mechanical stretch) are not suitable.
Print at home AND Print at copy shop
The pattern comes with a A4 Print At Home version (40 pages including instructions) and a Print At Copy Shop version (cannot be printed on A4 Printer only Large Plan Printer - layout measures 84cm x 130cm) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home).
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock).
For a limited time only the Chloe Pant Pattern will be available to order in full hard copy - a printed full sheet layout of the pattern in all sizes together with sewing instruction sheets.
Our Chloe Pant pattern comes with all sizes (AUS) 8, 10,12, 14 and 16 included. Seam allowances are included in the pattern as well as sewing instructions/colour photos.
Notions: Linen or Wool, Thread, 20cm Invisible Zipper, 20cm x Interfacing and Tear-Away Vilene
Finished Length of Pant (from waist to hem): 42"/108cm long
Seam Allowance: seam allowances are included and are in imperial (inches) not metric (centimetres). All seams are ½” except waisltine which is ¼”
Sewing Level for this pattern: suitable for Advanced Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced sewers.
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?