Jac Shirt Pattern
This is a relaxed style of pattern, The Jac Shirt is suitable for all ages and body shapes. The collared shirt features great design detailing including angled side splits, a wide and asymmetrical hem and three quarter length sleeves. Perfect as a transseasonal item, suitable fabrics for this shirt include lightweight linen, silk crepe de chine, soft drapey cotton and cotton/silk blends. Not suitable for stiff fabrics. Our Jac Shirt Pattern comes with All Sizes Included: XS, S, M, L and XL.
Print at home AND Print at copy shop.
The pattern comes with a A4 Print At Home version (pattern and sewing instructions 52 sheets) and a Print At Copy Shop version (cannot be printed on A4 Printer only Large Plan Printer - layout measures 84cm x 155cm) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home).
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock).
For a limited time only the Jac Shirt Pattern will be available to order in full hard copy - a printed full sheet layout of the pattern in all sizes together with sewing instruction sheets (photos included).
Sizes included: (AUS sizing) XS, S, M, L and XL
Notions: Light weight Linen, Silk Crepe de Chine or Soft Drapey Cotton, Thread, 50cm x Light Weight Interfacing, 7 x 12mm buttons
Finished Length of Shirt:
- (from centre back) 27.5” or 69.5cm
- (from centre front) 24” or 61cm.
Finished Length of Sleeve: 19.5” or 50cm
Seam Allowance: seam allowances are included and are in imperial (inches) not metric (centimetres). All seams are ½” except neckline which is ¼”. There are different instructions for neatening back edges and hem widths, so please take the seam allowances specified in sewing instructions.
Sewing Level for this pattern: suitable for Intermediate to Advanced sewers (not suitable for Beginners).
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?