Judy Top Pattern
The Judy Top pattern is a loose top with multi button rouleau detail, drop shoulders and a curved hemline that sits just past the waist. The Judy Top is best worn over sleeveless dresses and tops as a simple, stylish accompaniment with pants or long skirts. The Judy Top is best made up in light to medium weight linen and cottons, textured cottons or wool crepe. This pattern can be lengthened at the hem.
Print at home AND Print at copy shop ( blog post here to show how)
The pattern comes with a A4 (or US Letter Size Paper) Print At Home version (31 sheets - note: 1st sheet is the test square to check correct scale, then 30 pages are the pattern files) and a Print At Copy Shop version (The paper size is A0 sheet and cannot be printed on a home printer only Large Plan Printer) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home). Ensure that your printer is on 100% Scale ( or Full Scale).
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
LAST PRINT RUN! Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock).
For a limited time only the Judy Top pattern will be available to order in full hard copy - 1 printed full sheet layout of the pattern in all sizes together with sewing instruction booklet with colour photos.
Sizes included: (AUS sizing) XS, S, M, L and XL
Recommended fabrics: light to medium weight linen and cottons, textured cottons, wool crepe (not suitable for stretch wovens)
Notions: thread, Vilene tear-away, 12 x 12mm buttons (11 x 12mm for size XS)
Finished length of Judy Top: (from centre back) e.g. Size S – 49cm or 19”.
Seam Allowance: seam allowances are included and are in imperial (inches) not metric (centimetres).
Sewing level: suitable for advanced beginners, intermediate and advanced sewers.
Get Some Haberdashery...
AU$4.95 per item
AU$3.45 per item
AU$2.85 per item
AU$5.95 per item
AU$5.95 per item
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?