Lola Tee Pattern
The summer Lola Tee Top flares slightly at the hips and features a scoop neckline and cap sleeves. Stylish and contemporary in design, the Lola is a wardrobe winner and is best made up in light to medium weight cotton knits as well as viscose and t-shirt weight jerseys. Our Lola Tee pattern comes with all sizes XS, S, M and L included. Seam allowances are included in the pattern as well as sewing instructions/photos.
Print at home AND Print at copy shop ( blog post here to show how)
The pattern comes with a A4 (or US Letter Size Paper) Print At Home version (39 pages including instructions - note: 14 pages are the instruction booklet and 25 pages are the pattern files) and a Print At Copy Shop version (cannot be printed on A4 Printer, only Large Plan Printer - layout sheet needs to be printed on A0 sheet size paper) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home separately if you wish). Ensure that all printing is done on 100% Scale (or Full Scale).
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock)
Sizes included: (AUS sizing) XS, S, M, L and XL.
Recommended fabrics: cotton, viscose and linen knits
Notions: thread, 2.5mm stretch twin needle, Vilene tearaway
Finished length of Lola Tee: (from centre back neck) 26” or 66cm. Note: you can lengthen or shorten this top at the hem.
Seam Allowance: This top is best sewn on a three or four thread overlocker/serger with neckline and hems sewn using 2.5mm stretch twin needle on a sewing machine. NB: seam allowances are included and are 3/8” wide (overlocker seam width). Please take the seam allowances specified in sewing instructions.
Sewing level: suitable for all sewing levels.
Get Some Haberdashery...
AU$4.95 per item
AU$3.45 per item
AU$2.85 per item
AU$5.95 per item
AU$5.95 per item
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?