Suzy Pant Pattern
The Suzy Pant Pattern is a fun and relaxed pleated front pull on pant is suitable for all ages and body shapes. The pant features a yoked waist, that is elasticized, with pleats at front, tapered legs with *side pockets. This pant is perfect for all seasons and is ideal made up in silk crepe de chine, silk satin, viscose, rayon and any fabrics with drape. Not suitable for stiff or stretch fabrics. Our Suzy Pant Pattern comes with All Sizes Included: XS, S, M, L and XL
Print at home AND Print at copy shop
The pattern comes with a A4 (or US Letter Size Paper) Print At Home version (43 pages including instructions) and a Print At Copy Shop version (cannot be printed on a home printer, only Large Plan Printer - layout measures 84cm x 122cm) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home separately if you wish).
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock)
- See our tutorial showing construction steps for Suzy Pants without pockets.
- See our tutorial (and video tutorial) showing construction steps for sewing elastic into waist tunnel casing in ONE step.
Sizes included: (AUS sizing) XS, S, M, L and XL
Finished Length of Suzy Pant: (eg.size Small from side seam – 39” or 99cm ) (Note: You can lengthen or shorten this pant through the leg).
Finished Width of Pant Hem: (eg.size Small – 13” or 33cm)
Notions: Silk Crepe De Chine, Silk Satin, Rayon, Viscose, Thread,12mm elastic.
Lengths required for 12mm (1/2”) elastic:
Sizes: XS S M L XL
Cut elastic: 24” 26” 28” 30” 32”
Seam Allowance: seam allowances are included and are in imperial (inches) not metric (centimetres). All side seams are ½”. There are different instructions for neatening back edges and hem widths, so please take the seam allowances specified in sewing instructions.
Sewing Level for this pattern : suitable for Advanced Beginners, Intermediate and Super-Advanced Sewers
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?