AU$24.95 per item
A relaxed and versatile basic that's quick and easy to make. Wear it as a dress or top, belted, tucked in or loose and free
THE TUNIC sewing pattern is available in Australian sizes 8-14.
Size 6 - Bust 76cm, Waist 58cm, Hip 88cm
Size 8 - Bust 81cm, Waist 63cm, Hip 93cm
Size 10 - Bust 86cm, Waist 68cm, Hip 98cm
Size 12 - Bust 91cm, Waist 73cm, Hip 103cm
Size 14 - Bust 96cm, Waist 78cm, Hip 108cm
The pattern includes.....
- Step by step sewing instructions
- Detailed diagrams to help you along the way
- A small fabric swatch to guide you when selecting your fabric
- The layplan which shows you how to arrange the pattern on the fabric, and
- A list of notions you will need and the fabric requirements
*Fabric and other notions are not included with this pattern
Skills you need
This pattern is suitable for an average sewer. Skills required include, handling jersey fabrics, overlocking and hand sewing.
Fabrics perfect for this design can be found on our online store here.
Please note; patterns sold are licensed for use by individual makers and may not be reproduced commercially, copied and/or distributed.
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?