Truck Stop Top - Sewing Pattern
AU$19.95 per item
The Maker's Journal creates a girly version of a sporty classic, the TRUCK STOP TOP. This tank top features raw edges and simple rolled edge bindings. A post showing HOW TO attached a jersey binding with rolled edge can be found here. The shape is relaxed and casual and is recommended for knits, jersey fabrics.The TRUCK STOP TOP sewing pattern is available in Australian sizes 6-14 (For international customers there is a size conversion chart listed here)
The pattern includes.....
- Step by step sewing instructions
- Detailed diagrams to help you along the way
- A small fabric swatch to guide you when selecting your fabric
- The layplan which shows you how to arrange the pattern on the fabric, and
- A list of notions you will need and the fabric requirements
*Fabric and other notions are not included with this pattern
Skills you need
This pattern is suitable for an average sewer. Skills required include, handling jersey fabrics, overlocking and hand sewing.
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?