Valerie Top Pattern
This sleeveless Valerie Top Sewing Pattern is loose and comfortable, ideal for a cool summer top and features gathered side darts on front and back, the gathered sides sits just under the bust line. Ideal for fabrics with weight and drape eg: silk crepe de chine, rayon, double georgette and silk/cotton voiles. Our Valerie Top Pattern comes with All Sizes Included: XS, S, M, and L.
Print at home AND Print at copy shop.
The pattern comes with a A4 Print At Home version (pattern and sewing instructions 34 sheets - note: 20 pages are the instruction booklet and 14 pages are the pattern files) and a Print At Copy Shop version (cannot be printed on A4 Printer only Large Plan Printer - layout measures 84cm x 84cm) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home). Ensure that all printing is done on 100% Scale (or Full Scale).
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Check out our step by step binding tutorial on our blog here.
Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock).
For a limited time only the Valerie Top Pattern will be available to order in full hard copy - a printed full sheet layout of the pattern in all sizes together with sewing instruction booklet in Full Colour.
Sizes included: (AUS sizing) XS, S, M and L.
|Meterage (112cm)||1.50 mts||1.50 mts||1.50 mts||1.50 mts|
|Meterage (140cm)||1.40 mts||1.40 mts||1.40 mts||1.40 mts|
Notions: Lightweight Silk/Cotton Voiles, Silk Crepe De Chine, Rayon, Double Georgette, Thread, 30cm x Tear-Away Vilene
Finished Length of Top (from centre back): 31” or 79cm long (Note: You can lengthen or shorten this top at the hem).
Seam Allowance: seam allowances are included and are in imperial (inches) not metric (centimetres). All seams are ½” except neckline which is ¼”
Sewing Level for this pattern: suitable for Advanced Beginners, Intermediate and Super-Advanced Sewers.
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?