Libby A-Line Skirt Pattern
Limited Stock in hardcopy
Libby A-Line Skirt – This classic and simple a-line skirt comes in short, mid and long length and features a side invisible zipper, back darts and waist facings. This pattern will make a great addition to the wardrobe and can be worn in all seasons. The Libby A-line Skirt is ideal made up in woven fabrics eg. cotton, wool, linen, silk etc. NOTE: Make fit allowances if using a stretch woven.
Print at home AND Print at copy shop ( blog post here to show how)
The pattern comes with a A4 (or US Letter Size Paper) Print At Home version (31 sheets - note: 1st sheet is the test square to check correct scale and 30 pages are the pattern files) and a Print At Copy Shop version file (cannot be printed on a home printer only Large Plan Printer - A0 sheet size) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home). Ensure that all printing is done on 100% Scale (or Full Scale).
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock).
For a limited time only the Libby A-Line Skirt Pattern will be available to order in full hard copy - one printed full sheet layout of the pattern in all sizes together with sewing instruction booklet with colour photos.
Sizes included: (AUS sizing) 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16
|Short Length Meterage (112cm)||1.10mts||1.10mts||1.10mts||1.10mts||1.10mts||1.10mts|
|Short Length Meterage (140cm)||0.65mts||0.65mts||0.65mts||0.75mts||0.75mts||0.90mts|
|Mid Length Meterage (112cm)||1.35mts||1.35mts||1.35mts||1.35mts||1.35mts||1.35mts|
|Mid Length Meterage (140cm)||0.75mts||0.75mts||0.75mts||0.75mts||0.85mts||0.90mts|
|Long Length Meterage (112cm)||1.75mts||1.75mts||1.75mts||1.75mts||1.75mts||1.75mts|
|Long Length Meterage (140cm)||0.95mts||0.95mts||1.00mt||1.20mts||1.40mts||1.55mts|
Recommended fabrics: linen, cotton, wool etc.
Notions: thread, 20cm invisible zipper, interfacing, Vilene tear-away
Finished Length of Libby A-line Skirt (from centre back):
- SHORT LENGTH 17” or 43cm,
- MID LENGTH 21” or 53cm,
- LONG LENGTH 28.5” or 73cm.
Note: You can lengthen or shorten this skirt at the hem).
Width around Skirt (at finished hemline) –
- SHORT LENGTH EG. Size 10 - 48” or 122cm
- MID LENGTH EG. Size 10 - 50” or 128cm
- LONG LENGTH EG. Size 10 - 56” or 142cm
Sewing Level for this pattern: suitable for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Sewers.
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?