Digital Downloadable Sewing Patterns
Digital patterns allow for instant, free delivery of your sewing patterns, so you can get started sewing, faster.
All you need to do is download the file. You'll receive both files (the 'Print At Home' and the 'Print At Copy Shop' files, as well as an 'Instructions' file). With the Print at Home file, you can print on your home printer, tape together the A4 sheets, then you're ready to start cutting and sewing! Alternatively, you can take the other file to your nearest copyshop and have them print it for you.
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
The Lily Linen Dress is very figure flattering, comfortable and cool to wear and can...
The Gabby Dress Pattern - this simple, loose-fit dress features a lovely flare in its A-line design. View A...
Print at home AND Print at copy shop ( blog post here to show how) The New...
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?