Mia Tunic Pattern
Mia Tunic Pattern -This loose tunic pattern is relaxed and comfortable, ideal for a cool summer tunic top or dress and a great pull-on cover up for the beach. The tunic features a pleated yoke (for advanced sewers) or un-pleated yoke (for novice or intermediate sewers) with centre front button placket, yoke back and ruffled elbow length sleeves. Our Mia Tunic pattern comes with all sizes XS, S, M and L included. Seam allowances are included in the pattern as well as sewing instructions/photos. Check Belinda's pattern review here.
Print at home AND Print at copy shop ( blog post here to show how)
The pattern comes with a A4 (or US Letter Size Paper) Print At Home version (pattern and sewing instructions 53 sheets) and a Print At Copy Shop version (cannot be printed on A4 Printer only Large Plan Printer - actual pattern layout measures 81.2cm x 1.527cm) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home). Ensure that all printing is done on 100% Scale ( or Full Scale).
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock).
For a limited time only the Mia Tunic Pattern will be available to order in full hard copy - a printed full sheet layout of the pattern in all sizes together with sewing instruction sheets.
Sizes included: (AUS sizing) S, M, L and XL
If making the Mia shorter for a top/blouse (approx finished length 69cm) allow approximately 50cm less.
Finished Length of tunic (from base of neck): 79cm long
Sleeve Length (including ruffle): 34.5cm
Seam Allowance: seam allowances are included and are in imperial (inches) not metric (centimetres). All seams are ½” except neckline which is ¼”
Sewing Level for this pattern: suitable for Beginner, Intermediate to Advanced sewers.
Notions: Cotton, Thread, 20cm x Tear-Away Vilene, 4 x 14mm buttons, 10cm x interfacing
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?