Esther Shorts Pattern
Esther Short – This classic, vintage-style short pattern is high waisted and features flattering side seams that sit away from the hip. Finished with a side invisible zipper and narrow waistband, this pattern is super-simple to sew. The Esther Shorts are ideal made up in linen, cotton, wool or silk.
Print at home AND Print at copy shop ( blog post here to show how)
The pattern comes with a A4 (or US Letter Size Paper) Print At Home version (31 sheets - note: 1st sheet is the test square to check correct scale and 30 pages are the pattern files) and a Print At Copy Shop version file (cannot be printed on a home printer only Large Plan Printer - A0 sheet size) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home). Ensure that all printing is done on 100% Scale (or Full Scale).
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock).
For a limited time only the Esther Short Pattern will be available to order in full hard copy - one printed full sheet layout of the pattern in all sizes together with sewing instruction booklet with colour photos.
Sizes included: (AUS sizing) 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16
Recommended fabrics: linen, cotton, wool, silk etc.
Notions: thread, 20cm invisible zipper, 1 x 15mm button, interfacing, Vilene tear-away
Finished length of Esther Shorts: (from side seam) e.g. Size 10 – 39cm or 15” Note: You can lengthen or shorten this short at the hem.
Finished Width around Short leg: (at hem) e.g. Size 10 - 64.5cm or 25"
Seam Allowance: seam allowances are included and are in imperial (inches) not metric (centimetres).
Sewing level: suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced sewers.
Get Some Haberdashery...
AU$4.95 per item
AU$3.45 per item
AU$2.85 per item
AU$5.95 per item
AU$5.95 per item
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?