Lily Linen Dress Pattern
Only 2 left! Don't miss out.
The Lily Linen Dress is very figure flattering, comfortable and cool to wear and can be dressed up or down. Best suited for our latest enzyme washed linens. The dress features cut-away shoulder line, pleat tucks on hem and pockets which gives the dress a modern and edgy look. Ideal for all ages and especially suited for our washed linens. Our Lily Linen Dress pattern comes with all sizes XS, S, M, L and XL included. Seam allowances are included in the pattern as well as sewing instructions/photos.
You can also make this dress in a sleeveless version, all you need to do is cut 2 more of the neck bias binding pieces to bind the armholes. Note: make sure to check the original armhole on your body to see if it needs altering.
Check out our step by step pocket tutorial on our blog here.
Print at home AND Print at copy shop
The pattern comes with a A4 (or US Letter Size Paper) Print At Home version ( 56 pages - note: 10 pages are the instruction booklet and 46 pages are the pattern files)and a Print At Copy Shop version (cannot be printed on A4 Printer only Large Plan Printer - layout measures 84cm x 200cm) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home). Ensure that all printing is done on 100% Scale (or Full Scale)
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Sizes included: (AUS sizing) XS, S, M, L and XL.
Notions: Linen, Thread, 20cm x Tear-Away Vilene
Finished Length of Dress (from base of neck): 120cm long
Sleeve Length: 41cm
Seam Allowance: seam allowances are included and are in imperial (inches) not metric (centimetres). All seams are ½” except neckline which is ¼”
Sewing Level for this pattern: suitable for Intermediate to Advanced sewers.
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?