Mandy Boat Tee
Mandy Boat Tee – This oversized, boxy top has a boat neckline and three quarter fitted sleeves with drop shoulders. This top is perfect for all seasons and is best made up in cotton, wool, viscose, linen knits. To see more images, click here and here.
Sizes included: One Size Fits All (AUS sizing 8-16)
Print at home AND Print at copy shop.
The pattern comes with a A4 (or US Letter Size Paper) Print At Home version (28 pages including instructions - note: 8 pages are the instruction booklet and 20 pages are the pattern files) and a Print At Copy Shop version (cannot be printed on A4 Printer, only Large Plan Printer - A0 sheet) along with the sewing instructions file so that you can print these at home separately if you wish. Ensure that all printing is done on 100% Scale (or Full Scale).
- After ordering the FREE Mandy Boat Tee digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
LAST PRINT RUN! Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock).
For a limited time only the Mandy Boat Tee Pattern will be available to order in full hard copy. This includes a printed full sheet layout of the pattern together with sewing instruction booklet and full colour photos.
Notions: Knits with or without elastane, thread, 2.75mm stretch twin needle.
Meterage for Mandy Boat Tee: Size: One Size Fits All - (140cm) 1.10mts
Finished Length of Mandy Boat Tee: 23.5” or 60cm (from centre back neck) Note: You can lengthen or shorten this top at the hem
Finished Top Width around Bust: 58” (148cm)
Seam Allowance : This top is to be sewn on an overlocker/serger with neckline and hems sewn with 2.75mm stretch twin needle on a sewing machine NB: seam allowances are included and are 3/8” wide (overlocker seam width).Please take the seam allowances specified in sewing instructions.
Sewing Level for this pattern : suitable for all sewing levels.
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?