Shipping Cost & Delivery Times
|Shipping||All Orders Under $150||All Orders Over $150|
|Australia||$10 Shipping||Free Shipping *Exceptions Apply|
|World-Wide||$30 Shipping||Free Shipping *Exceptions Apply|
|Patterns World-Wide||$11 for One Pattern, $20 for Two|
|All orders posted same day when possible or next business day.|
|Australia||2 - 5 Working Days|
|World-Wide||5 - 15 Working Days|
|Patterns World-Wide||6 - 20 Working Days|
We deliver from our Surry Hills shop in Sydney, orders are usually dispatched the same day or next business day and sent via Australia Post.
Shipping – Australia
We sell fabric online and deliver anywhere within Australia. As a general guide, allow up to 2 days for delivery in Sydney, 2-3 days for other capital cities and slightly longer for country areas. Express delivery is available on request (surcharge applies).
Shipping – Rest of the World
We deliver fabric to most parts of the world. Please be aware though, prices (including delivery charges) on this site are listed in Australian Dollars. Orders are usually sent the same day or next business day. Allow up to 15 working days for delivery in major cities and slightly longer for rural/country areas. Please be aware that delivery times can vary, please check with your local postal service for more details and customers are responsible if any import duties or local taxes are payable.
Hardcopy Pattern Shipping – Rest of the World
We deliver Hardcopy Patterns worldwide via Standard Postal Service. Shipping times will vary depending on your local postal service, but it usually ranges from 6 to 20 working days. As we're using the standard postal service for Pattern delivery, there is no delivery tracking available.
Free shipping is available to orders over $150. Exceptions may apply when shipping to countries with high shipping rates, duties and taxes.
If you are not around when your parcel is delivered, the driver will leave it with all care taken and no responsibility accepted.
We recommend you always get parcels delivered to work addresses if possible.
Refunds and Returns
We don’t offer refunds or exchange for incorrect purchases once fabric has been cut, discounted remnants or Tessuti Patterns. If you are not sure if the fabric sample online is the correct colour, pattern, weight or style, please order a swatch or contact us before you make your purchase. The colour of our online samples may vary in appearance between computer monitors, so if colour is critical, contact us before purchase.
If the product is damaged or we have sent the wrong product, we will refund both the product and postage fee (if applicable).
To contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (61 02 9211 5536) before you make your purchase.
5 Things You Need To Know
Just a few things to note when buying fabric from our online shop:
- The fabric colours represented in the photos may differ slightly from the actual product, All images are taken in natural light but their appearance on-screen can vary depending on the calibration of your computer monitor. If fabric colour is important, be sure to order a sample before you finalise your purchase online.
- Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Fabric in our online shop is sold by the quarter metre (0.25 metres). So to order 1 metre of fabric for example, you would set the quantity to 4 in the shopping cart.
- The Tessuti Online Fabric Store is run out of our Surry Hills, NSW shop only. If you would like to view the fabrics that you’ve seen in our online shop, please visit or direct your enquiries to our Surry Hills fabric store only.
- Non Australian customers are responsible if any import duties or local taxes are payable.