Camilla Camisole Pattern
Limited Stock in hardcopy
The Camilla Camisole is a classic, bias-cut top designed to be worn under sheer georgette and chiffon tops, jackets or cardigans. It can also be worn on its own as a simple summer top. Features include neckline facings, spaghetti straps and back darts. Our Camilla Camisole pattern comes with all sizes 10, 12, 14 and 16 included. Can also be worn under Zoe Top.
Print at home AND Print at copy shop ( blog post here to show how)
The pattern comes with a A4 (or US Letter Size Paper) Print At Home version (31 sheets - note: 1st sheet is the test square to check correct scale and 30 pages are the pattern files) and a Print At Copy Shop version (The paper size is A0 and cannot be printed on a home printer only Large Plan Printer) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home). Ensure that all printing is done on 100% Scale ( or Full Scale).
- After purchasing a digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Hard Copy Version (Limited Stock).
For a limited time only the Camilla Camisole pattern will be available to order in full hard copy - 1 printed full sheet layout of the pattern in all sizes together with sewing instruction booklet with colour photos.
Sizes included: (AUS sizing) 10, 12, 14 and 16
Recommended fabrics: Ideal in silk satins, silk double georgette, silk crepe de chine, silk habutai, light rayon or viscose.
Notions: thread, interfacing, Vilene tear-away
Finished length of Camilla Camisole: from side seam eg. Size 12 – 45cm or 17”. This camisole is cut on the bias so will sit shorter on the body and vary in length on different body shapes. Note: you can lengthen or shorten this top from the hem.
Finished strap length: 10.5”, 11”, 11.5”, 12”
Seam Allowance: Seam allowances are included and are in imperial (inches) not metric (centimetres).
Sewing level: Suitable for advanced beginners, intermediate and advanced sewers.
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?