Our Fave Top Pattern
It's still FREE and UPDATED!
Sizes included: One Size Fits All (AUS sizing 8-16)
Print at home AND Print at copy shop ( blog post here to show how)
UPDATED - Print at home AND Print at copy shop
The pattern comes with a A4 (or US Letter paper) Print At Home version (33 pages including instructions - note: 8 pages are the instruction booklet and 25 pages are the pattern files) and a Print At Copy Shop version (cannot be printed on A4 Printer, only Large Plan Printer - layout measures 84cm x 110cm) along with the sewing instructions file (so that you can print these at home separately if you wish). Ensure that all printing is done on 100% Scale (or Full Scale).
- After ordering Our Fave Top digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Notions: Knits with or without elastane, thread, 2.5mm stretch twin needle.
Meterage for Fave Top: Size: One Size Fits All - (140cm) 1.80mts
Seam Allowances: This top is suitable for stretch knits, all side/sleeve seams have 3/8" seam allowances ( overlocker/serger width), the sleeve seam allowance is 1/2" and hem allowance is 3/4" ( this is more obvious as there is an indication of the hem width, shown by the angled shape at the hem).
This top is to be sewn on an overlocker/serger with neckline and hems sewn with 2.5mm stretch twin needle on a sewing machine NB: seam allowances are included and are 3/8” wide (overlocker seam width).Please take the seam allowances specified in sewing instructions.
Sewing Level for this pattern: suitable for all sewing levels.
Read more (and see more pics!) of Our Fave Top in the Sew Tessuti blog...
Shipping + Delivery
|Shipping||Under $150||Over $150|
|All orders posted next business day.|
|Australia||2-5 Working Days*|
|World-Wide||5-10 Working Days*|
* Delivery times may vary and exceptions may apply, please read our shipping guide for more information.
Metres to Yards Conversion
Want to know how many metres are in a yard or vice-versa? How much fabric will you need?